I have spent every spare minute this weekend working on Kurt's Korea pictures. This was really a challenge, because not only were the pictures in pretty bad shape, but most of them were tiny. This first page was done some time ago, but I wanted to keep it with this group, so it looks a little different. Hope you enjoy these.
We are sitting here waiting for another winter storm that is stopped to hit here sometime after midnight. Guess we have freezing rain coming--just hope it's not enough to do any damage! Spring, oh, Spring! Where are you?
Pam starts her new job tomorrow! She'll be working from home for about the next 4 or 5 months until this new surgery center opens. This coming week is going to be a busy one! I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, Pam and I are running up to Kansas City on Wednesday. Then Kurt and I will probably run to Tulsa on Thursday to pick up his fiddle. He's having a pickup put on it and we don't really want to risk mailing it. We'll end off the week celebrating Lauren's 20th birthday!
Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Korea
Posted by
4man42
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Great Pics & Post Aunt Shirley. Uncle Kurt, We are proud of you & thank you for your service to our country. I salute you for your service & commitment..Job well done & mission accomplished!!!
John
Post a Comment