Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Latest Project . . .

Here are some pictures of our new sidewalks that we just had done about a week ago. Tim Moffet did the concrete work and eally did a great job.



This is what I've been working on this week. I used the pressure washer first to clean the privacy fence. It was incredible to learn that the washer would clean it right down to the original color of the wood. I then used Thompson's Water Seal (in Honey Gold) to seal the wood.



This will give you an idea of how the fence looked after it was washed and then before the seal was put on.
We had this section of concrete poured so we could have a place to put our concrete table and benchs. This is about an 8 x 8' square.


This is the table and two benchs that will go on the concrete slab.



This is a small shed that Kurt built on to his shop to store the tractor in. It did just have a graveled floor but Tim also poured a concrete floor in it.


This is the new walk from the back yard to the shop. It looks so much better. I think JoJo likes it too.




This is me with the finished project!


Until later!
Shirley

No comments: