Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, hopefully today is my last day with this painful right knee. I'm to be at Freeman Hospital at 5 AM to get it replaced. Yea!!!!
I've been trying to get all the loose ends tied up here for the next few days. I get to worrying about all the things I didn't get done, but in the end I guess everything does work out and if necessary it will get done--if not it doesn't matter.

Pam and I have been participating in some online digital scrapbooking challenges. These are events where you are given a subject, such as "things that make you laugh." Another is where you create what is called a "Quick Page." This is a page that is already made and all you have to do is just drag your pictures into it. It was so thrilling for us to feel like we had mastered a new technique. The following page is the one I submitted for the "things that make me laugh" challenge.