I didn't plan to let so much time go by before I posted here again. Steve did come home for 6 days (that's counting his arrrival date and departure date). We had a wonderful visit with him and he's promised not to wait so long between visits. We had planned to go to Silver Dollar City on the Sunday he was here but it was just too hot! So we attended a PowWow in Tulsa at the fairgrounds after we picked him up at the airport. The PowWow was held inside an air conditioned building so it was a fun thing to attend. Pam and Allison went with us and we stayed until around 9:30 PM. Kurt's cousins, Tip and Janet Foreman, met us there and we had a really great time visiting with them.
While Steve was here, we quickly threw a CD together of one of our jam sessions. It turned out remarkedly good. This was Steve, Chris, Kurt, Lauren and me. We plan to have it produced and as soon as our good friend, Tom, gets the artwork designed and ready we'll get the wheels rolling. Who would have ever thought we'd have two CDs out within a couple months of each other!
Today was our youngest dog's (Cricket) surgery. In granddaughter Lauren's words, we took away Cricket's chance at motherhood. We picked Cricket up about 2 PM and she's doing great!
Well, this time next week I should have my new knee in place and on my road to recovery. I go in the hospital on August 29th at 5 AM for surgery around 7:30 AM. I am so ready to have this taken care of and am looking forward to being pain free.
If I have another lapse in posting for a few days, you'll understand.
Before I forget, I want to thank the person who offered this blog header as a freebie. I couldn't really tell from their site just exactly who it was, but I'm grateful!
Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.
Friday, August 24, 2007
I'm Back!
Posted by
4man42
at
10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment