It was so good to get out of the house some this past week. I attended Bible class on Sunday morning and made it just fine. This confinement has certainly made me appreciate just going to McDonalds!
Kurt and I attended Allison's volleyball game on Monday and Tuesday nights. Her team, the Joplin South Middle School 7th Grade, won both nights. Of course we think Allison is just wonderful and that they wouldn't have won without her!
I will have my last physical therapy session tomorrow morning. Then Kurt and I plan to drive to Claremore tomorrow evening so he can play music with his friends at the Elks Lodge. He gets so much enjoyment from this. I'm not sure how I will make it, but I plan to take a quilt and pillow and if I get tired I'll just retire to the van.
I have completed about 8 album pages today--have them printed and tucked away in their album. I just love this new printer! I'll share some of these below. These next two are of Steve making his drum.

Steve usually make something every time he come home--it just depends on Kurt's current project at the time.
This picture is one Pam took of Lauren on the evening of her senior prom. She looked so sweet!
I have one more to share--this is the quilt I made for Steve not long after he moved to California.
That's all for tonight! God bless you all!
