Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Friday, September 21, 2007

On the road . . .

We made our first "road trip" since my surgery yesterday. We drove over to Claremore so Kurt could play music with a group of friends at the Elks Club. These are really nice people that we've met and we enjoy getting together with them.

I made the trip just fine but I had prepared for it. I brought a quilt and pillow and laid down on the trip home. It was really good to stretch my let out. Today has been recovery day and I just really took it easy!

My down time has really helped me get a lot of my pictures done. Here is one I did of Pam for her 40th birthday:

It's so hard to believe that Pam is now older than I was when we first moved to Missouri! I guess I was a pretty young chick then at 39!

Speaking of chicks--here is my "floozie" picture! If my Dad were alive he would think I had absolutely gone to the dogs!

By the way, if anyone out there is ready or looking at this, please leave me a comment so I'll know if I'm talking to myself or not! ;)

God bless you!

Shirley

No comments: