It has been soooooo cold the past couple of days! Just sorta takes all the "want-to's" right out of a person! Kurt was just reading the forecast to me and it's supposed to be in the 60's this weekend so maybe we can really get some things done! We still have tons of brush from the recent ice storm to deal with, so the temperatures look great ahead!
One of my goals for 2008 is to complete at least one scrapbook page each day. If I could do that, it wouldn't take long for me to get caught up. That would be so neat--to have all of my pictures current. I believe it's a "do-able" goal. (I'm not sure that's a word.) I'm going to try to post all of them here to share with my family and friends.
NOTE: Don't forget you can click on the picture to make it bigger.
The following picture is one that Mother took of Daddy and me standing behind the pulpit at the Northside Pentecostal Church of God. I believe I was 19 here so that would make it around 1961. Kurt and I were engaged and this was about half way thru his tour in Japan.
The following page was of Pam and her little Welsh horse, Cricket.
Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
It's Cold Outside!
Shirley
Posted by
4man42
at
8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment