Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday again!

It's hard to believe another week and come and gone so quickly. March is half gone and spring officially arrives next week! The robins are beginning to show up all over the yard--a sure sign that spring is almost here!

I didn't get much accomplished today--cleaned the upstairs floors and did some laundry. I also tried my hand at making scones. Tom had given me a gift package of a scone mix a couple of Christmases ago, but I had never tried baking them. I had cleaned my cabinets out yesterday and ran across a couple of those mixes. I don't guess I had ever seen a scone, let alone eat one. Before I served them to Kurt, he asked me were they sweet or what. I had to tell him I didn't have a clue. They really turned out nice, however, they were just slightly sweet with blue berries in them. We ate them while they were hot, with real whipped butter! Yummmmm!

The following is a layout I did tonight of a collection of pictures of Allison. She was such a sweet little thing (and by the way, still is)! This is a technique I saw on the internet today. These pictures were perfect for it.

The following pictures were taken around the same time. Allison still loves cookies!

I believe Lauren was around 2 years old in the following picture. She was such a sweet little girl--no terrible twos here!

Until later,
Shirley


2 comments:

Steve said...

Time is passing quickly! Hard to imagine Lauren in over nearly half-way through college. Yikes!

Pam said...

I feel old. The girls should still be this size!!