I hope I'm not boring anyone with my Iris, but they have never been more beautiful than they have this spring. The following two pictures are two of four beds that I have dedicated to them. I plan to plant more of them when the season is over. How could anyone doubt the existence of God when he makes such beauties! About two hours after I took these today, we had a severe thunderstorm come thru with quarter sized hail. I'm afraid to go look at my Iris now! :(
Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
More Flowers 2008
Posted by
4man42
at
7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They truly are beautiful. I was so impressed that you had one of mother's flowers. You have taken good care of it--since she has been gone almost 20 years.
Betty
Post a Comment