Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Boots and Other Stuff!

This is the big tree where we have had our bird feeders hanging in and on. We decided to move them because it was becomg so messy. I planted three more pots of phlox and hopefully, the squirrels will stay out of them with the sunflowers seeds gone.
This is where we moved 4 of the feeders--along the back fence where it won't matter if they're on the ground.

These are my Justin annivesary boots! I really like them and it made Kurt so happy for me to let him buy them. All I need now is a trusty steed!


I bought this pot of lillies (I believe they're called a Japanese lily) at Walmart. This is the largest bloom I've ever seen. It's as big as a dinner plate!


Until next time.
Shiley


No comments: