Steve promised he would send some current pictures, and bless his heart he did!!! As you can see he looks great. He is really eating right and is riding his bike about 8 miles every day in addition to using weights. I think he is eyeing the big 40 on the horizon (in a couple of years) and realizes he's got to keep in shape.
You know there's something not quite fair about going through all the child raising years and then have your child move 2000 miles away. It seems we don't get to see Steve nearly enough and if I had realized he would move so far away, I would have treasured the years he was right with us a lot more. I'm sure I'm in the same boat as a million other mothers. I am thankful that he is happy and is a Christian and active in church. We are very proud of Steve and what he does. We are looking forward to him moving perhaps to Florida this year. (That will bring him a little closer!)
The following layout is from pictures that were made on June 2, 1008.
The following picture was made May 22, 2008.
Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Steve
Shirley
Posted by
4man42
at
10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awwwww......shucks! (blush) Looking forward to being closer to you guys and into some clean air!
Post a Comment