Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My New Job

On October 6, 2008, I began a new job. I was sort of drafted and pulled from retirement (again). I am now the part-time secretary at our church, Park Plaza Christian Church. I am scheduled to work from 9 - 12 noon, Monday - Friday. (That's unless I have to take off with Kurt and run around!)

I have spent this first week, rearranging furniture, taking down old things, and generally trying to spruce the office up a bit. I brought my "If My People" framed print to the office--it just feels like it belongs on this wall!

Today, Chris (my wonderful son-in-law who is also the world's greatest computer guy) met me at the church where he installed a printer for me and also did some cleanup on the computer. I so appreciate him and his willingness to always help me. He's one great guy!

This side of the office shows the table where the two folding machines are kept. One is for folding the church bulletin and the other for the monthly newsletter.

I am really enjoying everything so far and plan to give it my very best!


Until later.

Shirley




No comments: