Although it's just a little after midnight, I can now say, Steve will be home tomorrow! We are so excited. I'm just so sorry it's going to be so terribly hot while he's here. We don't have any big plans, just plan to hang out together where it's cool.
I took Cricket, our youngest dog, over to Sally's today for her to clean Cricket's ears. She does all of that stuff so well. Cricket was really glad to see her!
We will pick Steve up at the airport in Tulsa tomorrow afternoon and then after we eat somewhere we'll do a little shopping and then go on to the Pow Wow there. Pam and Allison will be with us, but Lauren has to work :( oh, well--we'll all be together Sunday.
I ordered myself a new Epson wide format printer so I can print my 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. I've been weighing all the pros and cons about it, and after I picked up the pages I had printed today (which were $1.69 each), I wasn't very happy with them. I've seen what the Epson can do, and after shopping around, I can print them myself for less than that and the quality will be far better.
I didn't get another page done today, but will post one that I finished earlier. I'd like to eventually share all of them. Let me put in a disclaimer right now--None of the pages I have done with the exception of one, is my actual work. The papers and elements were designed by other gifted people who either sell their stuff or give it freely to those of us who aren't smart enough to make it. My thanks to them!
This page features a picture that was taken of Steve when he was 7 years old. The picture quality isn't very good, but it's good enough to bring back some really pleasant memories.
Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Today's the Day!
Posted by
4man42
at
12:11 AM
