Remember to click on the pictures below to make them larger.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lauren is 20!

We celebrated Lauren's 20th birthday this week. Wow! That sure makes me feel old! I have not done much today except work on my pictures. If you've watched the weather, you must know that we're covered in ice again. Our poor trees are all bent over again! We probably have at least 1/4" of ice and expecting more tomorrow. I haven't stuck my head outside all day. All the schools were cancelled today and MSSU is even closed for tomorrow. So, I have 5 pages today to show for my efforts. With Lauren's birthday pictures done, I am current on new pictures, so I have continued to dig through the old stuff.


The following is some of the very first pictures we have of Lauren. Kurt and I went to Houston when she was born. Since Pam had a C-section, we stayed about two weeks to help her. We also brought her home with us so we got to be with Lauren in the first 6 weeks of her life. We enjoyed having Pam and her at home so much! We didn't know at the time, we would have both of them near us 18 months later!

Here is Lauren with the stick horse Kurt made her.

This is Lauren at age 6 years old in the Easter dress I had made for her.


The following picture is of Kurt and Bud with their half-brother Charles.


Well, that's it for tonight.
Shirley



1 comment:

Scraps of Candy said...

Hi Shirley. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Your headers is so beautiful and what great layouts you have shared here! Have a great and blessed day.